March Break!

Okay, so I'm a little slow, now that we are almost half way through another week after our break. (does that even make since?) And I'm just now making a post!I had a wonderful opportunity to visit my sister's in Michigan. My oldest sister Tina and her family head to Southeast Asia in like a month and she was up to visit my sister Jodi. So I had a wonderful opportunity to go and see them for a couple of days! I got to surprise her! The Meyers were nice enough to let me ride down to Jackson with them and back!! I was gone for 4 days! My wonderful, dear husband kept Arika, who is still potty training! He is such a good Dad! I am so glad that He is my husband and the father of my daughter!
I also had the wonderful opportunity to visit some friends that are on staff at the Bible school in jackson. I got to eat lunch with Chris and Denise. ( they did our wedding ceremony.) I enjoyed my chat with them. And got to see some other friendly faces as well.
When I got back from the trip, Jim and I spent some time working on a presentation for Indonesia