What do I do?


We started potty training Arika last week. She is doing very well. She now tells us when she has to go! we are still working on going right away! She says she has to go but she'll sit there for 20 mins and still not go! I know it's normal. She has stayed dry for a while! We are very proud of our little munchkin! For only potty training for a few days she is doing GREAT!
But the other night we had her in the bathtub and she said she had to go. but we just assumed it was another one of the games she plays. Jim was with her waiting for me to come wash her. When all the sudden I hear Jim say. She pooped in the tub! AHHHH~ and not just a turd or two, but a turd and a bunch of (how do I describe this?) loose poop! so there were lots of floaties. This was ALOT of poop! Then the door bell rings! haha! I'm trying to calm her down and get her dressed and ready for bed. It was a friend that wanted to download a movie off of our video camera he had borrowed. Which was fine just not at the best moment. So needless to say she was not happy. I think it has scared her for life. She used to love getting baths and would play for a half hour or more. Now she doesn't even want to get in. It is like fighting tooth and nail just to get her in! Let alone get her washed! I knew this day would come, (poop in the tub) but I was hoping it wouldn't be such a mess. Sorry if I grossed any of you out, but hey I'm the one who had to clean it up! Yuck!
I don't really want to do that one again any time soon.
If you have any ideas on how to get her to enjoy baths again let me know! I'd love to hear it!
Joy