We've moved!

Hey everybody,
Just a really quick post! On Tuesday night we moved into an apartment! We are so excited to see how the Lord has porvided for us to rent the apartment. The couple we are renting it from are the sweetest people. It is such a nice set up. We are still settling in, as Jim is working with his dad in he days, and I can only get so much done with munchkin and lifting with being pregnant. (My belly keeps getting in the way!)
Please pray for Jim's family. Grandma Kibbey is in the hospital, and his dad is having some health issues along with some other things that are going on. So please keep Jim and Brenda in your prayers.
Also, we found out that I have placenta previa. Which means the placenta grew at the bottom of my uterus and is covering my cervix. Worst case senario is a C section. I'm not worried just concerned. My dr. said the placenta moves 90 precent of the time. So, I will have another ultrasound at 31-32 weeks to see if it has moved. It's not that I am worried about a c-section, I just want to be prepared for it if I'm going to have one. So we thank you for your prayers, and until next time,
Joy for the 4 of us!
If you would like our new address please email us and we'll get it to you!
P.S. Arika is very excited about her new house!